NEW YORK - On Friday, March 3 – Sunday, March 5 the Columbia men’s swimming team will compete in the ECAC Open Swimming & Diving Championships hosted by Navy at Lejune Hall.
The three-day meet will begin each day with 6:30 a.m. trials, and conclude with finals sessions at 4:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 3 p.m. on Sunday. Click the links above to view the full schedule of events.
Adult ticket prices are set at $60 for an event pass, $12 one-day prelim ticket and $15 one-night finals ticket. Fans can purchase tickets online at navysports.com
• (11/4) - Columbia Downs Army & Penn In Season Opener
• (11/12) - Jayden Pantel tallied a first-place score of 410.70 vs.Yale in the three-meter dive to set a new program record, a Yale Kiphuth Exhibition Pool record, and becomes the first Lions to surpass the 400-point mark in the event. Pantel bested his previous school record of 397.80 set last season in a dual-meet against Cornell (1/16/16).
• (12/4) - Columbia Takes Third At Bruno Invitational
• (12/9) - Lions Shine In Home Victory Over Princeton
• (1/15) - Jayden Pantel was phenomenal on the boards for the Lions at Cornell setting pool records in both three-meter and one-meter dive victories. In the three-meter dive Pantel tallied a top-score of 383.62 besting the previous pool record that since 1972. A pool-record score of 351.14 eclipsed the previous record that stood since 1985 and also gave the junior his fourth Ivy League victory in the one-meter dive.
• (1/21) - Pantel's three-meter dive win against Brown extends his current career unbeaten streak of three-meter dive victories in dual-meet action to 29, dating back to consecutive 11-0 seasons in his rookie and sophomore campaigns and a 7-0 record this season.
• (1/27) - Lions finish competition at Uris Pool with an unbeaten 4-0 record home as they took down the Navy in their home finale 167-131
• (2/24) - School Records Fall INn Day Three At Ivies