2010 Ivy League Baseball Championship Series Central
Columbia will face Dartmouth, the Rolfe Division winner, for in the 2010 Ivy League Baseball Championship Series, beginning on Saturday, May 8 at noon at Columbia's Robertson Field at Baker Athletics Complex. The three-game series is scheduled to be broadcast online with video and audio available at gocolumbialions.com. Live stats for all three games are also available.
Saturday, May 8 – Columbia vs. Dartmouth – Game 1 – Noon – Live Video/Audio – Live Stats
Saturday, May 8 – Columbia vs. Dartmouth – Game 2 – 30 minutes after the conclusion of game one – Live Video/Audio – Live Stats
Sunday, May 9 – Columbia vs. Dartmouth – Game 3, if necessary – 1 p.m. – Live Video/Audio – Live Stats
Here is some helpful information in advance of this weekend's series:
– Admission to all games is FREE
– Directions to Robertson Field at Baker Athletics Complex (Street address: 533 West 218th Street, NY, NY 10034)
– There is limited on-site parking at Baker Athletics Complex although there are several parking garages around Baker Athletics Complex. (This information is provided as a courtesy only. Columbia University is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or the services provided by the listed organizations.)
– Columbia will be the home team for Games 1 and 3. Dartmouth will be the home team for Game 2.
– The winner of the Ivy League Baseball Championship Series receives the League’s automatic bid to the NCAA Division I Baseball Championship.
– All media requests should be made through Columbia's sports information office. Please email or call 212-854-7064 for media requests for this weekend's series.