NEW YORK – Registration for Jim Engles’Basketball Camps at Columbia for this summer is now open. The Lions will host a total of seven sessions in Levien Gymnasium, providing opportunities for basketball players of every age and skill level.
For more information, including how to sign up, please visit bigbluebasketballcamp.com.
2017 SUMMER CAMP DATES
ELITE CAMPS (9th-12th Grades)
Session I: June 22-23
Session II: June 24-25
Session III: August 5-6
Columbia Elite Camp. An unparalleled experience. Two days on the campus of the most prestigious University in the World's Greatest City. Make it here, and you can make it anywhere. #OnlyHere
• Experience two days in the life of a Columbia men’s basketball player
• Tuition includes a two-day, one-night stay in Columbia University Housing and three training table style meals.
• Opportunity to work closely with head coach Jim Engles and the Columbia men’s basketball staff and team.
• Compete in drills, workouts, game situations, all in the atmosphere of Coach Jim Engles’ practices.
• Showcase your ability in front of the entire Columbia coaching staff, and over 60 of the nations’ premier academic Division II and III schools, in competitive 1-on-1, 3-on-3, and 5-on-5 full court game-play.
• Registration begins at 10 a.m. on the first listed day of Elite Camp. Dismissal will be at approximately 4 p.m. on the final day of camp.
BIG BLUE DAY CAMPS
Session I: June 26-30 (Grades 2-12)
Session II: July 5-7 (Grades 2-7)
Session III: July 10-14 (Grades 2-7)
Session IV: August 14-17 (Grades 2-12)
Big Blue Day Camps offer campers an experience that cannot be found anywhere else in New York! There will be full days of fun where your child will improve his game, learn sportsmanship, and make new friends. Camp staff will include Columbia players and coaches. League divisions will provide appropriate competition levels for each camper. Sign up here!